Level 3 NARM Group Case Consultations
with Brad Kammer, Stefanie Klein, and Marcia Black
The intention of NARM Level 3 Group Consultations is to support NARM Training Participants who have begun or completed Level 3 NARM Master Therapist Training, in integration and mastery of NARM. As a NARM community member, you are welcome to continue in these monthly consult groups beyond your Level 3 training.
The Group Consult Provider will use your clinical cases to facilitate reflection and exploration into how NARM Master Therapists can continue applying NARM into their work and with their most complex cases. Additionally, you are welcome to share any NARM-related questions that supports continued learning of NARM. There is no requirement to bring a clinical case - for those that wish to only listen, or engage by asking questions and sharing reflections, you are welcome to participate in whatever way works best for you.
These groups are such a valuable way to continue deepening into your advanced training in NARM. We look forward to you joining us for ongoing exploration and continued refinement of the NARM model, and ongoing connection as a NARM community.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at: email@example.com
Consult Length: Two (2) hours
Cost: $75.00 per Group Consultation
Sign up for the Annual Bundle for a discount! See details below.
Date & Time: Monthly Level 3 Group Consults are held on Tuesdays. Group Consults take place from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Pacific Time. Please use this Time Converter to find the correct timing in your location.
Reserve your spot now!
To read more about the policies, directions or details, click the arrow to the right of each section to expand the section:
Refund, Transfer, & Cancellation Policy
In order to receive a refund to transfer to another upcoming consult, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least five days before the consult takes place. Refunds and date transfers will not be accommodated if the request is made less than five days prior to the consult.
Group Consultation Details & Directions
- We ask that each participant be muted during the consult unless you are speaking to the group consult provider; we encourage you to leave your video on as it helps support social engagement.
- If you would like to volunteer to present a case, ask a question, or make a comment, please type into the chat box and share 1-2 sentences about your case, question, or comment. Please be mindful of the length of your chats, as the provider will need to be reading multiple chats throughout the group consult.
- While most people bring clients/cases, you are also welcome to bring questions, clarifications and any other NARM-related thoughts.
- When bringing clients/cases, please remember to follow your ethical and legal requirements for sharing confidential information; do not use any identifying information and change some of the details to make it unrecognizable.
- Most likely, not everyone who would like to engage one-on-one with the group consult provider will be able to in every group consult. We will do the best we can to get to everyone throughout the group consult, but if you are not called on, or your chat is not answered, we ask that you keep this in mind. If this is something that might not work for you, we’d ask for you to not participate in this Group Consultation and instead seek Individual Consultation.
- If you are chosen to share, you will be unmuted so you can speak directly with the provider and the group.
How to Share a Case
Each participant will have approximately 15-30 minutes for presenting their case, questions and discussion with us and the group. Please note: some may go longer or shorter depending on the teaching needs.
The process of sharing a Client/Case will follow this flow:
1.Briefly share some background information on your client/case to give us context (please use only 1-2 minutes) Due to time constraints, we will stop you if you take much longer than 1-2 min. Once we begin discussing the client/case, there will be opportunity for adding more background information.
2. What is this client(s) wanting out of the work with you (“contract”)?
3. Briefly share with us what you’ve been doing thus far with this client - how this has worked, and where do you feel stuck
4. We ask that you formulate what specific questions or support you’d like with this case – in other words, how can I help you with this client/case?
When you are not presenting, you are welcome to type in any questions or comments you may have into the chat. If you would like to speak directly to the provider and the presenting participant, you may type into the chat box “[Your name] would like to speak.” We can’t guarantee we will have time to get into discussion, but we will do our best to have you all interact as much as possible.
NARM Consultation Logs
If you need this consult verified for your Consult Log, please fill out your log and we will provide the verification via email. You must attend the consult in its entirety to receive credit and verification for this consult. Please retain a copy of the verification email to submit with your completed log.